Friday, February 10, 2012

New Friends and New Projects

I never would have known that having the horses at our home would bring about so many changes.  I met Renee, the trainer evaluator for VEA, realized the need that VEA had for a more interactive website, and offered to do that for them.  All the sudden the time constraint of work, MTGRR, and VEA got to be WAY too much----never mind that we are in the process of adopting a child, too!!

So, after much very difficult thought, I made the decision to resign as a coordinator for MTGRR.  I am still involved, but not to the same level, and don't get 200+ emails a day about Goldens anymore.  I'll be forever grateful to MTGRR for bringing us our fur babies.

Working with the horses is a new adventure.  Here are some photos of some of the girls being worked in our own arena.


























No comments:

Post a Comment