Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

And with Spring, comes the finalized Garden planting plan. There are two seperate planting beds, so the Pumpkins get a big bed all the themselves that will be a 20 x 15 space. I really like Pumpkin Pie, and find Pumpkin to be one of the easiest plants to put by, so I am fully in favor of a big pumpkin patch. The remainder of the garden, with companion planting full research is as follows:






20 x 40 with the following plants from Left to Right:

Broccoli
Potato
Carrot
Lettuce
Carrot
Eggplant
Okra
Bell Pepper
Hot Pepper
Tomato
Carrots
Tomato
Garlic
Summer Squash/Zucchini/Cucumber
Pole Beans
Corn
Corn
Corn

If I have room somewhere, I'll add Butternut Squash. Not sure that I'll have room though. I'm planting Datura around the perimeter of the Pumpkins to keep the bugs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment