Saturday, April 16, 2011

Don't Jump To Conclusions

Sometimes it is good to live with something before you make a decision. The kitchen in our house is one such thing. We didn't like it when we looked at the house, but now that we live here we have found the layout to be amazingly functional, and I even like the small skinny island---it has turned into my juice bar. The cabinets are honey oak, which I don't like, but I think we have found a solution to that which will save us literally about $20,000 dollars (can you say swimming pool???).

Enter cabinet refinishing. In researching, I found a company with an awesome portfolio. They are called Mojo Faux and are based in Murfreesboro. I have my fingers crossed that they will come as far as Gallatin, because I would love for them to do our kitchen. Here's a sample of their work:



Here is a Before Shot:







This one is After:








These two are a finish that I love that they call "Bronze Works":




No comments:

Post a Comment